- Students are responsible for what they borrow.
- It is important for students to learn the responsibility of taking care and returning their own library book.
- Each week they are responsible for their book and are required to return it in order to get a new book.
- Each student may borrow 1 book at a time.
- Students may keep their library book for one week.
- Students may renew their library book but the book must be present when they do so.
When books are considered damaged beyond repair Taft Library would appreciate if said book is replaced.Whether or not a book is considered damaged will be up to the librarian discretion .
Notices on overdue books will be sent home after 3 weeks.
After 4 weeks a payment request notice will be sent home.
Students have the option of sending full payment for the replacement of the book, or they may replace the book themselves.
*Here at Taft we would really prefer that the book be replaced if at all possible.